Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Buffet Opens and E3 Awaits...

So welcome to the Pop Culture Buffet, I here to serve you opinions on various topics in media. And I wanted to start this blog off with some initial thoughts on E3.


-First, I'm excited to see the new console Nintendo has coming out. I'm pretty sure it's going HD, but other than that I'm not expecting anything too revolutionary, the Motion-Plus is supposed to be the ultimate motion control experience from Nintendo, so it's either going to include Motion-Plus out of the box or no motion control at all. I personally would love it if Nintendo had a separate console from the Wii that catered to non-casual gamers. I love Nintendo and I love the Wii, but it would be nice to have some of the games that are on the Xbox 360 and PS3 (Like Soul Calibur 4, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Mass Effect, etc...). We'll see though...


-Second, I really don't know what else could be announced, but I'm waiting for some big surprises: I'm pretty sure Sony and Microsoft have something big up their sleeves to combat Nintendo's big console announcement. They better have some big hardware announcements or Nintendo may overshadow them.


-Finally, I'm kind of hoping I don't get dulled and annoyed by all the E3 news. G4 already is endlessly covering it and they are going to have hours of live coverage next week. I'm going to try and tune in for as much as I can, or can stand. >__<


Remember that this is all opinion and this should be taken with a shaker of salt. ; D

No comments:

Post a Comment